Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+4
Simmo
maynard
Yoyoyo
coolclan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coolclan
Game Master
coolclan

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue0/0CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:04 pm

Ingame Name(s)=Coolclan, manubulator
When did you join Delirium= iono, like the day it started
Age (Do not lie)= 26
Location=L A (lower alabama)
How many hours can you play a day= a bunch until school starts back then prolly still 4 hours or so

Did you play retail=yes
If yes for how long=6-8 months or so
How long have you been playing Private servers=a few years
Have you GMed before and where and for how long=here, and iono, several months
What is your knowledge of Ascent/Antrix/Mangos=pretty good knowledge, know almost all the commands

Why do you want to be a GM=to say im a gm, nah, to help folks and fix stuff
What do you think you can bring to Delirium if you were a GM=absolutely nothing, hehe, nah, iono how to answer this one, ya'll have my small redneck brain all confuzzled
Other comments=imma asshole, but i dont play favorities and i enforce rules to the best of my ability while taking into acct certain modifiers (ie when all healing classes previously had that one bug as long as i didnt see them go out of their way to start pvp i let it slide b/c it was not the players fault they were hit by the bug)
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue49/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:23 pm

CoffnoCoff
Back to top Go down
coolclan
Game Master
coolclan

Delirium
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue0/0CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:08 am

yoyo, until you stop cheatin on ur wifey with ultrababey dont say nuffin, or just gimme ur hot wifey, that would work too
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue49/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 am

Pifftt.

When they can stop walkin bow legged for a day I can stop havin to cycle thru them. This on and off day business confusses me.
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue69/1CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:33 am

hes probably one of the best gms ... but its keeping him from bringing his warrior out ... i guess his warrior was tired of walking bow legged OOOOOOOOOOOOHH SNAP jk
Back to top Go down
coolclan
Game Master
coolclan

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:09 am

i think ya'll were tired of my warr makin ya'll walk bowlegged if truth be known; he he he
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue69/1CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:02 am

coolclan wrote:
i think ya'll were tired of my warr makin ya'll walk bowlegged if truth be known; he he he

awww bring it back cc. let the world see me pwn u again.
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Race: Gnome
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue0/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:44 am

you pwned the best tank ive ever seen 1v1 ???????
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Simmo wrote:

hi simmo. i am maynard. it seems we havent met before.
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:13 pm

Maynard teaches Rogues the weirding ways. I bet my old Rogue could have broken any Warrior in 1/2.

-Skinrotten <---

Oh and yes, give Maynard 5 seconds and... Wait, we're talkin bow legged again I see.
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue0/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:50 pm

maynard wrote:
Simmo wrote:

Hellow and no we havent plenty fo time for that though eh! When the server gets up!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Race: Undead
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:06 pm

Simmo wrote:

aight dont mess wit maynard. i mean DONT!!!

________

and am i the only one who didnt get it. isnt CC a working GM? oh and we love u CC for u being an ashole Very Happy im honest i am lol!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:26 pm

Simmo wrote:
maynard wrote:
Simmo wrote:

Hellow and no we havent plenty fo time for that though eh! When the server gets up!

id seriously avoid him if u can ^^ Wink
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Race: Undead
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 pm

knighttherewas wrote:
Simmo wrote:
maynard wrote:
Simmo wrote:

id seriously avoid him if u can ^^ Wink

well somebody has to speak up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolclan
Game Master
coolclan

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:40 pm

maynard is fun to kill, hes a real challenge, but yes, he has beaten me before, he's on the really short list of ppl who managed to do it; i doubt you would find any better players for any class if you go through my list, hehe
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:29 pm

coolclan wrote:
maynard is fun to kill, hes a real challenge, but yes, he has beaten me before, he's on the really short list of ppl who managed to do it; i doubt you would find any better players for any class if you go through my list, hehe

current players maybe
Back to top Go down
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Race: Human
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 am

Congratz! You have been accepted to be a GM on Delirium....When server is up PM me ur account name
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 am

awwwww damn cc again...aww well...when he aint killing cute lill' critters Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:36 pm

wilkey wrote:
Congratz! You have been accepted to be a GM on Delirium....When server is up PM me ur account name

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDD Just joking Razz
Back to top Go down
coolclan
Game Master
coolclan

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:58 pm

imma go for wilkey/mickyg jobs next
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:26 am

Gratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]   CoolClans app [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoolClans app [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1