Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
Game Master
Radioactive

Delirium
Class: Noob
Race: Noob
Level:
Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 am

Ingame Name(s)= Well i guess ill go by the name Kenny.
When did you join Delirium= I was one of the dudes coming up with the idea to make it!
Age (Do not lie)= 19
Location= Sweden
How many hours can you play a day= Depends.. Ive got alot of school atm, and i also play on retail so im trying to reach 70 asap.. But ill get online on Deli every now and then to help out..

Did you play retail= Playing it atm.
If yes for how long= Almost 1 month now.
How long have you been playing Private servers= Tough question, but ill guess almost 2 years.
Have you GMed before and where and for how long= As long as Deli has been up.
What is your knowledge of Ascent/Antrix/Mangos= Ive been mixing a lil bit with Ascent/Antrix/Mangos on my own.

Why do you want to be a GM= Cause i was a GM from the rise of Deli.
What do you think you can bring to Delirium if you were a GM= Same thing that i brought before. Myself!
Other comments= No comments.
Back to top Go down
Mickyg
Admin
Mickyg

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:
Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm

DENIED
lol just joking, nice to see u back Smile
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:
Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:36 pm

Mickyg wrote:
DENIED

don't jk about that...we need kenny Razz
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:22 pm

seth wrote:
Mickyg wrote:
DENIED

don't jk about that...we need kenny Razz

yup fo sure Very Happy wouldnt be same without kennub ...<3
Back to top Go down
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 am

Congratz! You have been accepted to be a GM on Delirium....When server is up PM me ur account name
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am

damn kenny u been bribing ppl ? Very Happy blow jobs in mens toilets ???? hahahaha jk man ...good to cya back cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]   Kenny's application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenny's application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1