Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

Rampage [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rampage

Rampage

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Level:
Rampage [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue69/69Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:18 am

Ingame Name(s)=Rampage/Ramp/Rampo

When did you join Delirium=From the begining

Age (Do not lie)=21

Location=Houston, TX

How many hours can you play a day=about 7hours and more on weekends

Did you play retail=No

If yes for how long=

How long have you been playing Private servers=2years

Have you GMed before and where and for how long=yes on Delrium a cuppla months

What is your knowledge of Ascent/Antrix/Mangos=i know all commands on both antrix and mangos

Why do you want to be a GM=I like helpn ppl around, and i would also make the server more fun by makeing new events.

What do you think you can bring to Delirium if you were a GM=Id promote the server by bringing more players in. and i would also be thinking of new event that havent been done before.

Other comments=I know mostly every1 here and they now me pretty well. iv been very helpful as a GM here iv help many ppl and i think they all like me Smile

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hades

hades

Delirium
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level:
Rampage [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:02 pm

neh we hate u Smile jk jk lol!
Back to top Go down
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Race: Human
Level:
Rampage [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue70/70Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:43 am

Congratz! You have been accepted to be a GM on Delirium....When server is up PM me ur account name
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 am

wilkey wrote:
Congratz! You have been accepted to be a GM on Delirium....When server is up PM me ur account name
good news !! happy days gratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rampage

Rampage

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
Rampage [ACCEPTED] Left_bar_bleue69/69Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:34 am

Thx:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampage [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage [ACCEPTED]   Rampage [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium WoW :: Staff Section :: GM Applications-
Jump to: