Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!

Go down 
+10
knighttherewas
Ireella
Kivi
Vejita,
spek
Revenger
sajuuk
Entolwa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

how are we going to do.
wait for adrian to get back?
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
wait a bit longer for adrian then try on our own
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
gather ppl. and try again
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
just try to remember delirium like the little outbreak from fg like it was
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:03 pm

maynard wrote:
I aint goin to no friggin server sheeeeet .. WE MAKE OUR OWN & WE TEACH THE NOOBS IN THE WORLD THE TRUE MEANING OF PWNAGE.

heck we ppl need to have our own joint and make it the best one day.

true, just there are too few ppl who see that. we go to another server, conquer it, slave it and then move on to next one, like a virus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:20 pm

Kivi wrote:
Al i kno is that i want to play wow and the freaking server is offline!
Make the server or hunt down the admin and bring him back!

A combined ganking of horde and alliance vs the admiin!!!!!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:03 pm

Yoyoyo wrote:
Kivi wrote:
Al i kno is that i want to play wow and the freaking server is offline!
Make the server or hunt down the admin and bring him back!

A combined ganking of horde and alliance vs the admiin!!!!!

lol like FG rofl !!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:46 am

except that this time admin was not really at fault ... just out of resources which is life.
Back to top Go down
spek
Game Master

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:52 pm

[quote="Imrooniel"][quote="Revenger"][quote="Imrooniel"]
sajuuk wrote:

BTW: spek, if you could fix spell dmg, then you're my god.

now i dont know much about codeing as im sure you do, so im sure fixing it would be hard.. but would it be possible to revert the spell dmg code to that of 2.2.3 where it was working? im sure it doesnt work like that..but just a thought.

Happy New Years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2