Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

read please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Level:
read please Left_bar_bleue70/70read please Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

read please Empty
PostSubject: read please   read please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:34 am

1. NO FREE TPS WILL BE GIVIN
  2. NO FREE ITEMS WILL BE GIVIN
  3. NO RULES WILL BE BROKEN

read them....if ANYONE is found breaking these rules they will be severaly punished. To the ppl that think they can get free TPs from GMs, we have a thing called logs and can check so just think about that. Same goes with anything else. Things have happened in the past but they are resolved now... DO NOT DO ANYTHING BAD OR U WILL REGRET IT
Back to top Go down
MonstaKill

MonstaKill

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:
read please Left_bar_bleue1/1read please Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:12 pm

wilkey wrote:

1. NO FREE TPS WILL BE GIVIN
  2. NO FREE ITEMS WILL BE GIVIN
  3. NO RULES WILL BE BROKEN

read them....if ANYONE is found breaking these rules they will be severaly punished. To the ppl that think they can get free TPs from GMs, we have a thing called logs and can check so just think about that. Same goes with anything else. Things have happened in the past but they are resolved now... DO NOT DO ANYTHING BAD OR U WILL REGRET IT

Wilkey gone bad,hehe okay okay i accept the rules,they fine by me. (I already have 200 TPS from a GM friend) (btw,JOKING ^^)
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:07 pm

wilkey wrote:
[list=1]
[*]NO FREE TPS WILL BE GIVIN

Well, what about tp to rest raid group? I mean, if they already start fight with mob, I've just came online, get inv, and wait near enterence to dugeon cuz of "encouter in progress" uthility, can't GM tp me inside of it? Just to get thru this barrier...
Back to top Go down
MonstaKill

MonstaKill

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:
read please Left_bar_bleue1/1read please Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 pm

Imrooniel wrote:
wilkey wrote:
[list=1]

Well, what about tp to rest raid group? I mean, if they already start fight with mob, I've just came online, get inv, and wait near enterence to dugeon cuz of "encouter in progress" uthility, can't GM tp me inside of it? Just to get thru this barrier...

i think he means TPS-> Talant Points...,Not teleports n' stuff..
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm

MonstaKill wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:
wilkey wrote:
[list=1]

i think he means TPS-> Talant Points...,Not teleports n' stuff..

Geeez, I just hate acronims at all >.> Soon we will say like "LFG BT I HP!!!!111" geeeez >.>
Back to top Go down
hades

hades

Delirium
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level:

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:48 pm

shouldn't this be an exception? my loot got buged after my pc froze and i had to alt+f4,it happened to some other ppl too, cc was there he knows its true so do many other ppl yet i was told i cant have this item? this is not good....its how it allways begins Sad
read please 6ag3c44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: read please   read please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read please
Page 1 of 1