Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!

Go down 
+10
knighttherewas
Ireella
Kivi
Vejita,
spek
Revenger
sajuuk
Entolwa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

how are we going to do.
wait for adrian to get back?
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_lcap21%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
wait a bit longer for adrian then try on our own
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_lcap26%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
gather ppl. and try again
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_lcap32%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
just try to remember delirium like the little outbreak from fg like it was
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_lcap21%ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Entolwa
Admin
Entolwa

Delirium
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue70/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:18 am

ive been talking to a few ppl on msn. and i got alot of ideas. and share alot of what ppl thinking.

i dont know what to do. if we should wait. let it die. try it all over again. so i need you all to vote on what you think we should do..

i think its alittle strange that adrain hasnt been on for 24 days. (dont say i was so good either.) but it feels strange that he say he has an server then "poff" gone. and never online..

i cant say i can promis everyone that they will be happy. but i think we atleast need to take a few more min to think about how we will do

share your ideas. let me know what you think.

(the captain always sinks with the ship. i do so too!)

always yours/ Entolwa
Back to top Go down
http://www.deliriumwow.co.nr
Entolwa
Admin
Entolwa

Delirium
Class: Mage
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue70/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:26 am

haha did it wrong a 2nd time Razz haha now let me know what you think Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.deliriumwow.co.nr
sajuuk

sajuuk

Delirium
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue70/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 am

time to pack our bags and go to another server?
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:00 am

sajuuk wrote:

Hmmm... Yeah, if Andrian won't do nothing we can every time move to WoWXL (http://www.wowxl.net/) server have some good community but they need more ppl. Also the don't have guilds :O So we could move on it a little. And when Adrian's come back make biggas migration to Deli.

I think we must wait for Andrian, 'cuz making server and fixing bugs is too big problem at all, so let's use another server (I have enough of this splitting, when everybody's are on different servs). And WoWXL is well fixed, have some cool ideas and is just waiting for ppl king
Back to top Go down

Delirium
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue69/69ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:49 am

Imrooniel wrote:
sajuuk wrote:

Hmmm... Yeah, if Andrian won't do nothing we can every time move to WoWXL (http://www.wowxl.net/) server have some good community but they need more ppl. Also the don't have guilds :O So we could move on it a little. And when Adrian's come back make biggas migration to Deli.

I think we must wait for Andrian, 'cuz making server and fixing bugs is too big problem at all, so let's use another server (I have enough of this splitting, when everybody's are on different servs). And WoWXL is well fixed, have some cool ideas and is just waiting for ppl king

we can't just ditch like this
me and ent and some others are helping to solve this out
once we get everything, it will be all back to normal
please stay
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Tauren
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue1/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 am

Imrooniel wrote:
sajuuk wrote:

Fool! Are you reading what you wrote??!? I am on FG for at least 1 year maby littl more and I am never going to go play on other server and start new friendships and everything I'd rather stop playing than give up! Maby this server you are talking about is great but I bet that people there arent so connected as we are!! And what would they do if they didnt had a server over a month??? They would all leave and now you are trying to do the same with us! Dude just w8 untill new year as Wilkey sad if not then we should start making new plans!!!
Back to top Go down
spek
Game Master

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue1/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 am

Your all FOOLS! Noone is going anywhere, this is what needs to be done. 1st of all, ent needs to message me on msn (414270@yahoo.com.tw) 2nd, you guys all need to goto other servers and spread the word of deli. bullshit the people, tell them how great the server is. how many people play here, anything to get them to the server (because we all know if they come, they will stay). And once the server is up, we dont need to have 1200 gms like before. and aslong as server is 2.3.0 and we can fix the +spell damage
Back to top Go down
Vejita,

Vejita,

Delirium
Class: Paladin
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:38 am

Iam playing on other server (iam an addict lolz) but iam always checkin up and waiting for delit o comes up coz this is my place and i want to play here with you guys. And ill wait as long it will take.
Back to top Go down
Kivi

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:54 am

If ppl are going to start leaving the server, than it will happen the same as on fg.
Back to top Go down
Ireella

Ireella

Delirium
Class: Warrior
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 pm

If we are gonna start with a new server, we must make SURE that nothing like this ever happens again. So we'll need to customize our server, and make it one of the best!
Back to top Go down
http://tjesse89.hyves.nl/
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:41 pm

Revenger wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:
sajuuk wrote:

Fool! Are you reading what you wrote??!? I am on FG for at least 1 year maby littl more and I am never going to go play on other server and start new friendships and everything I'd rather stop playing than give up! Maby this server you are talking about is great but I bet that people there arent so connected as we are!! And what would they do if they didnt had a server over a month??? They would all leave and now you are trying to do the same with us! Dude just w8 untill new year as Wilkey sad if not then we should start making new plans!!!

Bhehehe, did you understand my freaking english well? Laughing Sry, it's not my native language at all, so here is everything is SIMPLE words

1.I didn't told to leave Deli for good
2.I didn't even told to leave Deli, cuz deli is DOWN. Or there is server, and I am only one who don't play.
3.After deli will be online back, we all leave this serv and come back to deli
4.When we will be in bigger number, ppl will see, that deli community is cool.
5.Noone belives, when nly one guy screaming
6. But when there is 20 ppl screaming "deli is good" they starting to think like that
7. I am loyal member of delirium
8. And not an idiot
9. I didn't told about making another server, I've told about USE it
10. So we can play together
11. And get ppl.
12.one advice - before name someone fool, read carefully
13. Cuz in the end you can be the one, who is fool
14. now clear?
15. rly?
16. Maybe you want simpler?
17. A lot simpler?
18. ok, well read:
19. Me not say go off deli. Me say go to wowxl for day, when deli offline. When deli online, then we go deli.
20. Understood?

BTW: spek, if you could fix spell dmg, then you're my god.
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:45 pm

Karma wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:
sajuuk wrote:

we can't just ditch like this
me and ent and some others are helping to solve this out
once we get everything, it will be all back to normal
please stay

Man, I didn't played wow for month, I've waited for deli. Now I found little a bit cool server, what is worth playing. I hate changing servers, making friends again, so I am asking ya to come there, only for time until deli is down.

I'll never leave ya guys, you know that I love ya I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:43 pm

Imrooniel wrote:
Revenger wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:
sajuuk wrote:

Bhehehe, did you understand my freaking english well? Laughing Sry, it's not my native language at all, so here is everything is SIMPLE words

1.I didn't told to leave Deli for good
2.I didn't even told to leave Deli, cuz deli is DOWN. Or there is server, and I am only one who don't play.
3.After deli will be online back, we all leave this serv and come back to deli
4.When we will be in bigger number, ppl will see, that deli community is cool.
5.Noone belives, when nly one guy screaming
6. But when there is 20 ppl screaming "deli is good" they starting to think like that
7. I am loyal member of delirium
8. And not an idiot
9. I didn't told about making another server, I've told about USE it
10. So we can play together
11. And get ppl.
12.one advice - before name someone fool, read carefully
13. Cuz in the end you can be the one, who is fool
14. now clear?
15. rly?
16. Maybe you want simpler?
17. A lot simpler?
18. ok, well read:
19. Me not say go off deli. Me say go to wowxl for day, when deli offline. When deli online, then we go deli.
20. Understood?

BTW: spek, if you could fix spell dmg, then you're my god.

Fool. I dont even have installed WoW. lol!
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Revenger wrote:
Fool. I dont even have installed WoW. lol!
And I didn't had sex with Pamela Anderson lol!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 pm

ummm i for one am thinking that imrooniels idea is a good one...a whole guild of ppl saying that deli is good will also be believed...but i would be suprised if the admin of that srvr puts up with it....we are all loyal fans of Fg (as was)and now delirium....i havent played any wow at all for a month too...i dont care who starts srvr adrian or entol or maynard or who ever i just wana play with u guys who have become my online friends...after all u put up with my stupid drunken posts!! drunken drunken if it will take time then let us all go somewhere else til deli gets back up..and i mean all of us make a delirium guild Very Happy

id rather deli comes up soon...i spoke to entol long time the other night and while i agree its strange i dont believe adrian lied about already paying for srvr...idk all i want is a server and i will pay as much as i can afford to keep it going >.<
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:46 pm

knighttherewas wrote:
ummm i for one am thinking that imrooniels idea is a good one...a whole guild of ppl saying that deli is good will also be believed...but i would be suprised if the admin of that srvr puts up with it....we are all loyal fans of Fg (as was)and now delirium....i havent played any wow at all for a month too...i dont care who starts srvr adrian or entol or maynard or who ever i just wana play with u guys who have become my online friends...after all u put up with my stupid drunken posts!! drunken drunken if it will take time then let us all go somewhere else til deli gets back up..and i mean all of us make a delirium guild Very Happy

id rather deli comes up soon...i spoke to entol long time the other night and while i agree its strange i dont believe adrian lied about already paying for srvr...idk all i want is a server and i will pay as much as i can afford to keep it going >.<

Man, you speak good! I am with you! And I am also drunken cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Race: Gnome
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue0/70ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/70)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm

Make the server so i can play already!
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue69/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:41 pm

Simmo wrote:

Thankyou. Takes one line to convey the message instead of an essay. FOOLZ
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 pm

maynard wrote:
Simmo wrote:

Thankyou. Takes one line to convey the message instead of an essay. FOOLZ

hmmm excuse my verbosity!! ok

make the damn srvr maynard !!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:21 pm

ehm well better w8 a bit. and seraph how much players do they have? i hope the number is above 100 cuz if its not we are not gonna join any lesser server and crash again. even after 6 month we will be left without a server. after did comes the present tense!!!

i didnt make that topic about MSNs. i made it to keep u all togather. my word is we w8 for adrian a bit more, if he doesnt arive we go to the server (not the crowded one) and creat our own, delirium guild wich will pwn any other guild.

and stop sayng "fool" it is working on my nerves!
Back to top Go down
Ireella

Ireella

Delirium
Class: Warrior
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Phantom wrote:
ehm well better w8 a bit. and seraph how much players do they have? i hope the number is above 100 cuz if its not we are not gonna join any lesser server and crash again. even after 6 month we will be left without a server. after did comes the present tense!!!

i didnt make that topic about MSNs. i made it to keep u all togather. my word is we w8 for adrian a bit more, if he doesnt arive we go to the server (not the crowded one) and creat our own, delirium guild wich will pwn any other guild.

The fool is right! santa
Back to top Go down
http://tjesse89.hyves.nl/
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Ireella wrote:
Phantom wrote:

The fool is right! santa

ah damn this announcment thread! dont have my powa here! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Left_bar_bleue69/1ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:33 am

I aint goin to no friggin server sheeeeet .. WE MAKE OUR OWN & WE TEACH THE NOOBS IN THE WORLD THE TRUE MEANING OF PWNAGE.

heck we ppl need to have our own joint and make it the best one day.
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:00 pm

May... who do you think should make server? You? Who if not snarffyyy(but he didnt sign in for almost a mont Sad)! Well I agree with you that we stay here couse if we could stay here for a month we coulde stay here for there 3 days now could we?
Back to top Go down
Kivi

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 pm

Al i kno is that i want to play wow and the freaking server is offline!
Make the server or hunt down the admin and bring him back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!   ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE SERVER!! EVERYONE READ!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next