Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aj Taylor

Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Empty
PostSubject: Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )!   Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:27 am

Bahum- Guild Application!!!

I am applying for raids, my old guild was gonna try TK and maybe hyjals but Amicitia changed guild leaders, i ran kara gp. 3 and ZA gp.2! Hain, was the only reason i was in that guild. He had Irl. Problems so he sold he guild off! I didnt like the new guild leader.... So i quit :[. Right now i am guildless and looking for an endgame raiding guild =]! i am not attunded to black temple or hyjals, i can be attunded if you would like me to. ive been wanting to do it, but cant find the quest pickup =[. i like to inneract with people, make new friends, and help people out as much as i can! and maybe we can do some kara for badge gear! and gear some people up! As much as we can!!!!! =P

Past raid experiences!

Kara - 2 clears
ZA- bird and bear
SSC- first boss
Gruuls- 1 clear

Stats:
Damage: 436-533
Speed: 2.60
Power: 1331 All Unbuffed!
Hit Rating: 134
Crit Chance: 22.52%
Expertise: 10

Gear:

I am 6 pieces from fully epieced

I need!:

Chest: Trying to get the one from nightbane! (kara)

Bracers: Trying to get the ones from Maiden (Kara)

Trinkets: Trying to get Pocket watch and vial (Kara)

Legs: May be getting vengfull legs or season 2. or skulkers greaves (Kara)

Belt: I dont know about that :s... Odd..

I have the glad wepons! Season 1. Both enchanted with mongoose =D cost me a fortune.

If you need me to change spec for some reason. i can do that easily, just whisper me about 1 hr 30 min before invites for a raid, lemme do my dailys. Badaboom bada Bing.

If you guys lack of heals, tanks or magic dps.! i can level my lvl 25 dr00d to 70 easily if nessecary =D!

armoury:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor&n=Bahum

Right now i am out of time in Warcraft! So just mail me if you want to recruite me! And ill whisper you back in about 1-2 weeks from now!!!

Ohh yeah. Spec- 15/46/0! Combat/Swords! And yes i am a nightelf!! =D
Back to top Go down
Bayk

Bayk

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Left_bar_bleue70/70Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )!   Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 pm

roflmao this was a private server man now its just goone wooooooooooooooooooooosh Explode!!
Back to top Go down

Bahum! Level 70 Nightelf Rogue! ( Application! )!
Page 1 of 1