Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

I wanna make another donation

Go down 
+3
Revenger
wilkey
knighttherewas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue70/70I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

I wanna make another donation Empty
PostSubject: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:09 pm

Umm i wanna donate again...but im thinking snarfle has to post his details coz im guessing tommy dosent want them going to him ?? So snarfle can u update donation thread pls?
Back to top Go down
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue70/70I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:42 pm

me and snarfie are trying to figure out what we will do with that....just hold on well let you know
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Race: Tauren
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue1/1I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 pm

yeah fix that is cool you rock and you are still cool couse you are 34 years old Wink Wink I will be just like you Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Revenger wrote:
yeah fix that is cool you rock and you are still cool couse you are 34 years old Wink Wink I will be just like you Wink Razz

hahahahah thx revenger...just wanna get the ball rolling again coz we are gonna need donations...btw id prolly give my left arm to be ur age again !!!
Back to top Go down
Yeta

Yeta

Delirium
Class: Druid
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue70/1337I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1337)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 pm

how about both your arms to be our age Razz i wish i could donate but that'd mean getting a job haha not likely. GO SIMON!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 pm

Yeta wrote:
how about both your arms to be our age Razz i wish i could donate but that'd mean getting a job haha not likely. GO SIMON!

hahhahah thx yeta..i just dont want ppl to forget when srvr is up that we are in this for the long term....sooo dig deep guys
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue1/1I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:35 pm

I will donate throu Fixx couse I dont have PayPall, but first need to get money I will donate 33$ hehe isnt that right FiXX Razz Razz Everything is cool I just need to get my money and send it to fixx and everything is finito and server will have 33$ more and I will have 1 T6 chr more Razz

ALL THANKS GOES TO FIXX cyclops
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue49/70I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:35 pm

Who the H#|| is fixx haha. I"ve lost my mind trying to follow this thread :-)

<shut up yeta>

But thanks for starting the ball rolling dude.

If my wifes disability goes thru, I'm gonna take our first disposable cash and dontate also.

I need an edge against you Palies.
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Race: Gnome
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue0/70I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/70)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:22 am

yeah ill DONTATE too or w/e you calling it these days yoyo!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:44 am

Simmo wrote:
yeah ill DONTATE too or w/e you calling it these days yoyo!

hahahahah i remember a post from delo allooong time ago pointing out that the phrase was "donor" and not "donator" or w/e anyone decides to call it ^^ lmao...damn i love forums Very Happy...anyways as soon as snarfle decides to update us..there will be money in the post Wink
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
I wanna make another donation Left_bar_bleue69/1I wanna make another donation Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:02 am

fixx = fixagot = persephone = monica belluci lover = simon = knighttherewas = monica belluci lover (she deserves to be mentioned twice).
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:59 pm

maynard wrote:
fixx = fixagot = persephone = monica belluci lover = simon = knighttherewas = monica belluci lover (she deserves to be mentioned twice).

damn how true that statement is...she is a mighty fine looking woman for sure...and she does deserve to be mentioned twice Very Happy (at least)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna make another donation   I wanna make another donation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna make another donation
Page 1 of 1