Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]

Go down 
+6
Revenger
seth
Simmo
knighttherewas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue70/70Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Ingame Name(s)=Persephone (my main)
When did you join Delirium= september 12( was first or second i think)
Age (Do not lie)=26 (awwwww ok 34)
Location=Wales
How many hours can you play a day=too bloody many, ummm anything from 0-10hrs depends

Did you play retail=yes
If yes for how long= about 5 weeks total
How long have you been playing Private servers=cant remember maybe 18months
Have you GMed before and where and for how long=nope
What is your knowledge of Ascent/Antrix/Mangos=um i played darks srvr for a coupla days....my sole knowledge is .kill...ummm nope cant think of any others:D

Why do you want to be a GM=because i love ppl spamming "gimme gold, teleport, items, kill boss" Im basically power hungry...and the ability to teleport places and try all the cool gm items out would be amazing
What do you think you can bring to Delirium if you were a GM=think adolf hitlers mother having a child with george bushs father ^^ Wink
Other comments=ummm well...i actually think being a GM would suck and i have the utmost respect for the ppl that do it...coz im guessing that it aint fun..Helping ppl is cool we all do that anyway as much as we can ..thats human nature...gimme forum mod instead phanty sux Wink ..noooooooo phanty dont delete this ....noooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue69/1Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:30 am

u dont wanna be a gm ... ur just kidding .... hes just kidding guys!!!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue70/70Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:39 am

maynard wrote:

nope lol i aint kidding i really dont wanna be Gm, the only possible time i would consider it is if it was to help deli and ppl asked me...i like just playing..i like helping ppl as much as i can too...but aww i love goofing around with my wow mates..thats why ive stayed here...GM is hard work when there is pop...and one thing i believe is that as long as we all pull together deli will grow and eventually we will be as good or better than FG was...ive been keeping track of ppl joining forum and ppl are /have joined just they havent stayed coz srvr aint up...but we have damn good admin in snarfle and wilks and micky and damn good GMs already and the best of all (sry previously mentioned guys) we have the damn best community i have ever had the honour to be around:D I love you I love you sooo we will win !!!!
Back to top Go down

Delirium
Class: Hunter
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue69/69Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:55 am

knighttherewas wrote:
maynard wrote:

nope lol i aint kidding i really dont wanna be Gm, the only possible time i would consider it is if it was to help deli and ppl asked me...i like just playing..i like helping ppl as much as i can too...but aww i love goofing around with my wow mates..thats why ive stayed here...GM is hard work when there is pop...and one thing i believe is that as long as we all pull together deli will grow and eventually we will be as good or better than FG was...ive been keeping track of ppl joining forum and ppl are /have joined just they havent stayed coz srvr aint up...but we have damn good admin in snarfle and wilks and micky and damn good GMs already and the best of all (sry previously mentioned guys) we have the damn best community i have ever had the honour to be around:D I love you I love you sooo we will win !!!!

ill vote for you...
just cause of that mr.t dance
Back to top Go down
Simmo

Delirium
Race: Gnome
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue0/70Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/70)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 am

knighttherewas wrote:
maynard wrote:

FEEL THE LOVE, his man love!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:18 pm

what can i say ..im a lovable kinda guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:33 pm

i vote NO!

he gave me the best damn duel i ever had...who will duel me for 30 min if you go GM lol!
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Race: Tauren
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue1/1Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am

Yeah you will make a good GM you realy like to help as I know Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeta

Yeta

Delirium
Race: Tauren
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue70/1337Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 am

ahaha yeah simon no gm 4 you we had duels for so long and none of us was killing eachother Sad!
Back to top Go down
Rampage

Rampage

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue69/69Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:15 am

u were very helpful as a player i think u would make a great GM
Back to top Go down
Vegetto

Vegetto

Delirium
Class: Noob
Race: Noob
Level:
Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Left_bar_bleue616/666Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Empty_bar_bleue  (616/666)

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:12 am

i vote for per, he would be a fun gm lol!
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:43 am

damn guys ..im truly touched :wipes away a tear: @duels guys id love to say i was as good as you lot ...but my little perse was a little bugged at the time sooo prolly woulda been much shorter in real terms...but...yeah damn i loved those duels Very Happy mana burned u both to hell and back and i still couldnt kill ya....class guys pure class Very Happy /bow
Back to top Go down
seth

seth

Delirium
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:38 am

knighttherewas wrote:
damn guys ..im truly touched :wipes away a tear: @duels guys id love to say i was as good as you lot ...but my little perse was a little bugged at the time sooo prolly woulda been much shorter in real terms...but...yeah damn i loved those duels Very Happy mana burned u both to hell and back and i still couldnt kill ya....class guys pure class Very Happy /bow

what can i say but:

nor rain, nor snow, nor wind, nor mana burn can stop a druid from killing his pray Razz

druid4ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Race: Human
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:44 am

lol just look at ur app Smile ur denied sorry buddy...lol i think u were joking anyways
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:12 am

wilkey wrote:
lol just look at ur app Smile ur denied sorry buddy...lol i think u were joking anyways

lol thx wilks Very Happy <3 yeah it was a joke....one day man when i have experienced more wow...coz i believe u only make a good GM when u experienced wow alot...one day in future i will apply seriously but in truth ...for now i would be rubbish Very Happy( and i dont yet wanna ruin my donation as yet lol !!)...pl pls deli will be here soon../pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]   Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arsephones App!!! :) [Denied]
Page 1 of 1