Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

My Turn.

Go down 
+5
Revenger
Imrooniel
Vegetto
TheDarkAngel
wilkey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkey
Admin

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue70/70My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Did I scare you? I ain't leaving.

1) Now I know what most of you are thinking about the server and shit, that it won't ever get up again. That Adrian is a liar. Well I can't tell you if he is or if he isn't. But my gut instinct is telling me that he will have server up. I do know that if the server IS NOT UP by January 5th, or unless I see proof that Adrian will have server up, Mickyg will be renting the server for us. We will most likely have a website also. Whether Mickyg or Adrian hosts it, we will have a server, so I beg you not to leave.

2) About Entolwa, whoever made him leave, your a horrible person. I am not saying who it is, at the moment idk who it is. But you are playing at Entolwa's server whether you like it or not. You wouldn't be here with out him, none of us would. He is done WoW. Never again, and he WILL NOT be a GM or admin here. I told him he should but he stuck by his decision which he has every right to.

3) The GMs for the new server have been decided by me, and they will not consist of any new ones only because we will have such a low population. The GMs will be Ton, UltraBabe, Coolclan, Rampage, Spek, and Kenny,. Sorry to those of you that weren't chosen.

4) If you have any serious questions about what happened with Entolwa or anything that matters feel free to PM me.

-Wilkey

EDIT:
5) If Delirium falls i am done WoW after this.

6) Also someone told me I keep the community together. But in my mind, I don't, you guys keep urself together

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDarkAngel

TheDarkAngel

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:29 pm

We are with you Wilkey.
All the way Smile

I have been playing on other servers from now and then, but they all SUCK.
Nothing is like Delirium
Back to top Go down
Vegetto

Vegetto

Delirium
Class: Noob
Race: Noob
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue616/666My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (616/666)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:56 pm

nice nice, cant wait until deli will be up Smile
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Race: Night-Elf
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:45 pm

Umm.. I don't want be fatalist and all, but we're running out of time. Its just feeling, but I think with every week of server downtime we're loosing potential and ppl.

and now few things from me.

1) We do need to focus "attack" on one server. Means, to 5th January of until WE will have server, we must go to one of servers. make "delirum" guild and show ppl that we're raiding daily and other.

2) When we will have server, we should send emails to everyone who's registered on our forum. Emails with our realm list, that we come back online and rule.

3) When we will have server, we should do events "calendar" and send emails when will be events

4) On server in shattrah and mayor cities we should do sign, where instead of "to stormwind" or smth else should be table winth next few events. When and where it will be.

5) we should do t3 vendor (like 5g for each piece) and t4 vendor (like 500g for each piece) . t3 to have some nice eq when ppl will hit lvl 70 and t4 for ppl, who don't have nothing to do with cash, and can't rly raid... Also t4 isn't used so much as t5 and - especially t6 so it can be sold I think. Also with those vendors should be weap vendor. If the can have armor, why they can't have eq - I say.

6) PvP, PvP and again PvP. When pop will grow up, we can do smth like lvl 20 pvp. Admins gives dungeon set 2, level 20, skills for it, and winner team have 1epix for main har. For example. But it shouldn't be made, until we will be able to have like 15ppl on each site.

7) We won't have old chars. This is sad, but true. So lets say, that for first 4 days of deli's uptime, there will be free lvl 70 and t4 and weap PER ONE IP AND ACCOUNT. So ppl wont do like 50 chars. For 2 weeks of uptime there should be x100 xp rate and x3skill rate. For next 2 weeks x50exp and x2skill rate. for rest x30 xp and x2skill. And we should announce it on xtremetop100. Also news about it should be in emalis what we will send (see #2)

Cool I think this is all of this.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenger

Revenger

Delirium
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue1/1My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 pm

Well I am with you guys for long time and I hope that this time will double.
Back to top Go down
Yeta

Yeta

Delirium
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue70/1337My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1337)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:25 pm

haha man that 1 per IP sucks ass for people like me... like i got 2 bro's that come to the private server i'm on when they are bored of retail but yeah try not to limit to 1 per IP due to people getting family playing like yoyo or ramp+dark :S if people get their family to play then they should be able to explain that. As for the PVP thing haha man i tried that but FAILED Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoyoyo

Yoyoyo

Delirium
Race: Troll
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue49/70My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 am

I like the big list that you made Imrooniel. Maybe some changes or alterations.

#4) On server in shattrah and mayor cities we should do sign, where instead of "to stormwind" or smth else should be table winth next few events. When and where it will be.
If possible this is a great idea, maybe instead of a sign (maybe you meant this) do the wanted poster.
----
#1) VERY good idea. I've been pushing and pushing to get ppl together on one server/realm I'm on killing time. I think when they see how good we are, they will wanna follow us to Deli. Please also use your deli/FG names there. We want ppl there from the old FG to say, hey is it YOU!! I've already had a few ppl notice spek and coolclan on another server.
----
#6) yes, low lvl pvp events are a cool idea. Yeta pushed and pushed but we didn't get any. BUT with server starting up, we will have a lotta lowbies, not like all 70s like we had at end.

#5) remove the SALE VALUE of the T4. we dont want someone sitting there buying T4 and selling just to make money.
----
I know that a lot of these seems "FUNish" but we need this to get ppl in. THINK back to the short time we had instant 70. How many ppl flooded in then!!!
Back to top Go down
Yeta

Yeta

Delirium
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue70/1337My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1337)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:09 am

DAMN YOU YOYO I WOULDA DONE THAT haha stupid 2.3 patch that takes 3 hours to d/l
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:41 am

Yeta wrote:
haha man that 1 per IP sucks ass for people like me... like i got 2 bro's that come to the private server i'm on when they are bored of retail but yeah try not to limit to 1 per IP due to people getting family playing like yoyo or ramp+dark :S if people get their family to play then they should be able to explain that. As for the PVP thing haha man i tried that but FAILED Sad

Well, I think for cases like you, there for sure be back doors from this rule. It's just about posting topic on forum that you (accont name) and your brother (hi's account name) and eventually your grandma (her acc name) play on the some IP. It's just to inform admins and that's all Wink

Yoyoyo, #4 it was excatly that I wanted to say (you know like you holding mouse over sign and there shows text about events. #1 I've already posted topic about that.

About low lvls idea - I said that GM will give level, and after event chars are deleted. Like "one event chars". You faild, cuz in your event ppl must lvl, what... suck unfortunately ^^
Back to top Go down
Mickyg
Admin
Mickyg

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:03 am

Ok guys Ill be back at home on the second of jan to sort some stuff out until then just hang in there
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue69/1My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:47 am

DUDE MICKEY ... we love you.

u too wilks u just need to stop less time searchin for pron Very Happy

DELI IS HOME.
Back to top Go down
Mickyg
Admin
Mickyg

Delirium
Class:
Race:
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:12 am

And when im getting server going it will take a bit of time getting it running good I will also be adding some additions as well like bounty hunter npc which works like this u go tp the bounty hunter site for the server and add ur acc name ect and put the persons name u want killed ingame and put a amount of gold that's the reward and then to find out who has a bounty on em u talk to the bounty hunter npc ingame and it lists of pple with bounties on their heads when u kill the person with the bounty u instantly get the gold that was the reward so when I get back home I got a lot of work to do on server I will try to get up asap so tomorrow ill be home and starting to get server running it just may take a lil time

Mickyg
Back to top Go down
TheDarkAngel

TheDarkAngel

Delirium
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 am

Nice work Mickyg,
We will be waiting for 2008 Delirium Smile
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Delirium
Level:
My Turn. Left_bar_bleue69/1My Turn. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/1)

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:32 am

sweeeet ... get ur noobfire ready dark .... im putting money on ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Delirium
Level:

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Imrooniel wrote:
Umm.. I don't want be fatalist and all, but we're running out of time. Its just feeling, but I think with every week of server downtime we're loosing potential and ppl.

and now few things from me.

1) We do need to focus "attack" on one server. Means, to 5th January of until WE will have server, we must go to one of servers. make "delirum" guild and show ppl that we're raiding daily and other.

2) When we will have server, we should send emails to everyone who's registered on our forum. Emails with our realm list, that we come back online and rule.

3) When we will have server, we should do events "calendar" and send emails when will be events

4) On server in shattrah and mayor cities we should do sign, where instead of "to stormwind" or smth else should be table winth next few events. When and where it will be.

5) we should do t3 vendor (like 5g for each piece) and t4 vendor (like 500g for each piece) . t3 to have some nice eq when ppl will hit lvl 70 and t4 for ppl, who don't have nothing to do with cash, and can't rly raid... Also t4 isn't used so much as t5 and - especially t6 so it can be sold I think. Also with those vendors should be weap vendor. If the can have armor, why they can't have eq - I say.

6) PvP, PvP and again PvP. When pop will grow up, we can do smth like lvl 20 pvp. Admins gives dungeon set 2, level 20, skills for it, and winner team have 1epix for main har. For example. But it shouldn't be made, until we will be able to have like 15ppl on each site.

7) We won't have old chars. This is sad, but true. So lets say, that for first 4 days of deli's uptime, there will be free lvl 70 and t4 and weap PER ONE IP AND ACCOUNT. So ppl wont do like 50 chars. For 2 weeks of uptime there should be x100 xp rate and x3skill rate. For next 2 weeks x50exp and x2skill rate. for rest x30 xp and x2skill. And we should announce it on xtremetop100. Also news about it should be in emalis what we will send (see #2)

Cool I think this is all of this.

ok, Myckyg, what with that? Are you going to use some of these ideas? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Turn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn.   My Turn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Turn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium WoW :: Announcement :: Announcement-
Jump to: