Delirium WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium WoW

Welcome To Delirium Server! One of the newest, Hottest, Gaming servers on the net. We have high rates and friendly members, come join the Delirium family today!

Vote for usHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVote for us :D

Siladen's Application.

Go down 
+2
TheDarkAngel
jsilvia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jsilvia

Siladen's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Ingame Name(s)= Siladen, Doradak, Splint.
When did you join Delirium= Today, I've watched my brother play on your server.
Age (Do not lie)= 13.
Location= Tampa, Florida.
How many hours can you play a day= Almost all day.

Did you play retail= Yes
If yes for how long= Since the beginning
How long have you been playing Private servers= about a year
Have you GMed before and where and for how long= on other games, not on wow, and for 6 months at least
What is your knowledge of Ascent/Antrix/Mangos= NONE.

Why do you want to be a GM= I enjoy helping people out and i am a patient person.
What do you think you can bring to Delirium if you were a GM= I think I can bring help and patience to your server, I am a very reliable person.
Other comments= none.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkAngel

TheDarkAngel

Delirium
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level:
Siladen's Application. Left_bar_bleue70/70Siladen's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:52 am

Wow, you have seen your brother playing on our server today Smile
Thats a good one

I guess you ment that you joined the forums today, but not the game server since its down Razz
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Level:
Siladen's Application. Left_bar_bleue70/70Siladen's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:58 am

yeh i like the application, honest. mmm just the server is down behehehe
Back to top Go down
jsilvia

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:21 pm

show me where i said today?

I joined today, he didn't, i've yet to play on the server.
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

lichberserk

Delirium
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:33 pm

i think my app better than this one Laughing
cuz m great!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:45 pm

right Smile
Back to top Go down
Bayk

Bayk

Delirium
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:04 pm

jsilvia wrote:

Thats were you said today and trust me dont lie lol and dont ask for GM i tried and shit didnt work xD
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Bayk wrote:
jsilvia wrote:

Thats were you said today and trust me dont lie lol and dont ask for GM i tried and shit didnt work xD

yes exactly. u will never be a GM here. and i hate nothaving my mod powers in this thread, i would close the topic stright away
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas

knighttherewas

Delirium
Class: Priest
Race: Blood-Elf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Phantom wrote:
Bayk wrote:
jsilvia wrote:

yes exactly. u will never be a GM here. and i hate nothaving my mod powers in this thread, i would close the topic stright away

phanty everyone deserves to apply for GM...>.< no offence to this dude but there is no way he would make GM coz there are too many old time players who have applied...the unspoken rule is u have to have played with us for a long time...but im glad u couldnt close the thread coz everyone deserves to make an app if they wish Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Delirium
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:06 pm

and once again u are right Very Happy yes agreed 100%. now now give me my mod powa in GM app and into urself topics!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siladen's Application.   Siladen's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siladen's Application.
Page 1 of 1